We invite you to join us in “Music City” for the
29th Annual SHVL Education Conference
March 10-12, 2022 in Nashville, TN
It’s time to get back together to network with volunteer leaders from across the country to share best practices and learn about current trends in healthcare volunteerism.
The agenda will be jam-packed with educational sessions and keynote speakers that you won’t want to miss!
For the most up to date details, please see our 2022 Conference Brochure HERE
Conference Attendees are highly encouraged to register for conference and book your room at the conference hotel before February 16, 2022.
Active SHVL Members and Volunteers receive the best rates. Not a member? That’s okay! Register for a one-year membership along with the conference for a savings of $100 off the non-member rate.
- ALL breakout educational sessions
- Keynote speaker presentations
- Networking sessions
- Meals and Events
- Lunch on Thursday, March 10
- Breakfast on Friday, March 11
- Lunch on Friday, March 11
- Breakfast on Saturday, March 12
- Lunch on Saturday, March 12
One-day registration ($250) is available on March 11 only.
Registration fees, minus a $150 cancellation fee, are refundable if notice is received prior to February 16, 2022.
No refunds will be provided after February 16, 2022.
The Renaissance Nashville Hotel
611 Commerce Street
Nashville, TN 37203
- SHVL Conference Rate starts at $259 plus state and local taxes (currently 15.25%) and occupancy fee (currently $2.50 per night).
- Conference Rate cut-off-date is February 16, 2022.
- Reservation requests made after February 16, 2022 will be accepted at the hotel’s prevailing rate; based on availability.
- To make reservations:
- Book online at our special conference link: HERE (https://book.passkey.com/e/50234192)
- Call 1-800-327-6618 and request the Society for Healthcare Volunteer Leaders 2022 Conference room rate
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms.
- Valet parking currently available at $45 per day, plus tax.
- Self-parking currently available at $20 per day with no in/out privileges.
Guest Meal Packages can be purchased from our online store HERE
Conference T-Shirts are only $20. T-shirts are still available to order however, because we are past the pre-order date, we cannot guarantee sizes. Attendees are encouraged to wear their conference t-shirt on March 11. Extra shirts can be ordered for anyone! Order when you register either as a part of your registration (T-shirts will be included in your Conference invoice) or separately from our online store HERE