Society for Healthcare
Response to Nancy Rogers:
1. Auxiliary pays the Gift Shop salaries. It comes out of the Auxiliary checking account.
2. We have paid staff in the evenings and weekends and volunteers M-F.
3. Shop is open M-F 9am -7:00pm, Sat. 10am - 3pm, Sun. 12 - 4pm
4. Mark up is usually keystone.
5. We usually go to the Atlanta market in January and July. This year it will be March and July. We go one to two times a year.
Maury Regional Medical Center
We are an all volunteer shop - with a number of very talented former shop owners and retail chain employees leading us.
Because of our location we are only open 8:30 - 4:30 during the week. The shop is in a busy-traffic area during the week day but the location is lightly visited after-hours and on weekends. There are security concerns for that reason.
Normal mark-up is 2.2 however we actively look for items that will take more.
Until last year we went to market twice a year however economic realities have cut it to once; we go to Dallas
Contact us at email@example.com